Quality dentistry in the heart of Chester
White Friars House is a long established, family dental practice located in the heart of historic Chester. Based in a wonderful Georgian building and staffed with a team of superb dentists, we have been looking after many generations of patients and their families. In fact, we believe that dentistry started here back in 1859!
We are immensely proud to be able to offer contemporary, family dental care in a modern environment, while maintaining the character and history of White Frairs House.
About White Friars House Dental Practice...
- We believe strongly in the benefits of private dental treatment so we can offer our patients care without compromise
- We focus on prevention with two in-house hygeinists to ensure all our patients take good care of their teeth and gums
- We have an on-site dental laboratory providing bespoke prosthetic work to all our patients
- We are Invisalign and Inman Aligner accredited to provide the ultimate in modern, adult orthodontic solutions
- We have an in-house specialist team for advanced implant cases
- We are fully CQC accredited, ensuring the highest standards in cleanliness and cross-infection control
A professional and friendly service that fits in with your needs...
- We treat children free on the NHS
- We offer flexible appointments - early morning, lunchtime and late nights
- We provide dentistry in a relaxed and comfortable environment: spacious, air-conditioned surgeries and free refreshments and WiFi in our waiting area
- We are experts in dealing with anxious patients
For more information about us, our treatments or for advice please contact us or visit White Friars House to speak to us in person!
Tel: 01244 322275
Email: Click here
White Friars House
14 White Friars
How to find us...